11/22/2011

Marriage By The Numbers

  • 7 years
  • 3 children
  • 8000+ diapers
  • 4 cars (2 have passed on)
  • 3 houses
  • 3 trips to Disneyland (1 as newlyweds)
  • 320 Star Trek episodes
  • 2555 days of gratitude for a great marriage.
And that's the gospel truth. We're pretty lucky to have a lot of common interests and very little conflict. Raising 3 kids together is a lot of fun. Challenging, but in a great self-and-relationship-maturing kind of way. I love my family.

We spent an over-nighter this year in Park City. My parents kept the older 2 and the babes was with us. For that reason it was pretty low-key: movies and sleep-deprived napping.

The day before our anniversary I spent a night in Park City with the kids and my parents. We had fun exploring the hotel, the park and the pool. It was actually a great refresher for me to get some quality vacation time with my adorable kiddos.

1 comment:

Dadra said...

No doubt that you and Anthony are perfect for each other. Congratulations on your 7th Anniversary...here's to many, many more!!