8/02/2011

New Van

And baby makes three. Three car seats, that is. No longer able to fit into our Corolla, we have been forced to upgrade. After test driving several brands, we gravitated toward the Honda for its drive-ability and reliability. We found an '08 Odyssey with 44K miles on it and took it home. It's a very basic car (no dvd player, no heated seats), but it has lots of room for road trips and stow n' go back seats. I've been surprised at how comfortable I feel driving a big car, and the kids love our new van too.

7 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Look at you...you are a bloggin' fool, my dear. I'm loving it! Is this part of nesting? :) Oh, I so love your mini-van! Someday. Enjoy all that space! Happy birthday to Austin yesterday, by the way.

Amber said...

I love the van! Mike and I are jealous (in a nerdy, we-really-want-a-Honda-Odyssey kind of way). Also, I have a card and a gift for Austin. August 1 snuck up on me! Tell him I said Happy B-Day.

Bridget said...

Heidi,

It looks like you bought your new van at my brother, Marcus's car dealership. I hope he treated you good. :) I love the van.

:)Bridget

Marisa said...

Yay! We so love our odyssey. Nothing made me feel more like a mom than buying a minivan :)

Melissa said...

I love my Odyssey! They are pretty nice. :) And they make it so much easier to get kids in and out of the car. Hope you have fun with it!

Michelle M said...

I have an Odyssey, too! Mine's an '04, and I love every bit of it! We got the heated leather seats and DVD player- I want to drive this minivan until I die (even though I swore that I would never drive a minivan and be a soccer mom, now I see why vans are so comfortable and practical for families).

Cranberryfries said...

I love your new car!